Funny Irish Short Jokes
Do you need a laugh or two? Looking for some short Irish jokes to share with your friends? Well, you came to the right site. On this site, WatsDaCraic.com, you will find 30+ of the best short Irish jokes ever! Enjoy and have a laugh or two and make sure to share them with your friends!
- An Irishman was flustered not being able to find a parking space in a large mall's parking lot.
"Lord,"he prayed,"I can't stand this.If you open a space up for me,I swear I'll give up drinking me whiskey, and I promise to go to church every Sunday."
Suddenly, the clouds parted and the sun shone on an empty parking spot.
Without hesitation, the man said,"Never mind, I found one."
- Q: Why did God invent whiskey?
A: So the Irish would never rule the world. (Image)
- Q: How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
A: He's Dublin over with laughter! (Image)
- Q: Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
A: Because they're always a little short! (Image)
- An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding on the highway by a state trooper..
The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?" "Just water," says the priest.
The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?"
The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"
- The Doctor was puzzled "I'm very sorry Mr O'Hara, but I can't diagnose your trouble. I think it must be drink."
"Don't worry about it, Dr Cullen, I'll come back when you're sober." said O'Hara.
- Q: Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
A: Regular rocks are too heavy.
- Q: How did the Irish Jig get started?
A: Too much to drink and not enough restrooms! (Image)
- Paddy O'Brien stumbled into a saloon, half drunk.
"Say," he said to the bartender, "how tall is a penguin?"
"About two and a half feet." was the bartenders answer.
"Thank God!" cried Paddy O'Brien. "I thought I ran over a nun!"
- A Canadian walks into an Irish pub and says, "I'll give anyone $100 if hey can drink 10 Guinness's in 10 minutes."
Most people just ignore the absurd bet and go back to their conversations.
One guy even leaves the bar...
A little while later that guy comes back and asks the Canadian, "Is that bet still on?"
"Sure." So the bartender lines 10 Guinness's up on the bar the Irishman drinks them all in less than 10 minutes.
As the Canadian hands over the money he asks, "Where did you go when you just left?"
The Irishman answers, "I went next door to the other pub to see if I could do it."
Thanks for visiting our short, funny, clean Irish jokes site, jokes that are short enough that even a kid can enjoy!